Scottsdale Photo Walking Tour – for a Limited Time!
Below is a recent feature that I did for Groupon – I only offer this “Photo Walking Tour” for a few dates during the winter……it’s a fun way to learn some interesting history, get some photos of quaint and very western Old Town Scottsdale and see the town at the same time not to mention talk “shop” along the way. Choose your “deal”, click the “PayPal” button and viola you are done! Oh….as a “Thank you” for joining me on the “Walking Photo Tour” I offer participants 10% off any one of my Photo Workshops or HDR Class (excluding my online HDR class).
GROUPON: (oh and this was written by their writers, not by me…just in case you were wondering)
Taking a compelling photo can be tricky, especially when documenting high-speed action shots or proving that the Washington Monument is not made of powdered sugar. Ensnare some snapping savvy with today’s Groupon from Cheyenne Rouse Photography in Scottsdale. Choose between the following options:
- For $56, you get a photography walking tour of historic Old Town Scottsdale for one (a $125 value).
- For $99, you get a photography walking tour of historic OLd Town Scottsdale for two (a $250 value).
- Tours meet at 4 p.m. on the following dates: (Be sure to include the tour DATE that you would like to be booked on in your PayPal payment instructions.)
- January 14 and 28 – Sold out!
- February 4 – Sold out!
- March 3 and 24 – a few spots left!
- *Each tour has a minimum of 3 participants with a maximum of 8
- Meeting location: We meet in the plaza in front of Casa de Artistas Gallery on the NW corner of Main St and Marshall Way in Scottsdale’s bustling Arts District.
- 7052 E Main St.
- Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
- Professional photographer Cheyenne L. Rouse leads troupes of aspiring shutterbugs in search of riveting images through photo-taking excursions in Old Town Scottsdale. Tours convene in the plaza out front of Casa de Artistas in Old Town Scottsdale for one-on-one discussions about each student’s photographic vision and favored shutter finger, allowing Cheyenne to focus her internal lens on planning camera parade routes. Armed with their own equipment, attendees then merrily romp for approximately 1/1/2 hours, exploring western details, architecture, and natural light. Shutters chatter away, elegantly immortalizing the interest and beauty of the scenery’s simple details as Cheyenne dispenses expert guidance on choice locations and the way to get drive-thru cashiers to say “cheese.”
Walking Tour for One: $56
Walking Tour for Two: $99
Please contact me, Cheyenne for additional information or any questions: email@example.com or you can call me at 435.640.6880 – Thank you!
“I really enjoyed Saturday’s walking tour of Old Town Scottsdale because the focus was on possible shots vs. messing with all the controls. Your experience with the area was very helpful in pointing out photo opportunities that I probably wouldn’t have seen.”
Cheryl B. – Phoenix, AZ